Sunday, May 31, 2015

What is this blog?

Well my name is Cris...

Basically this blog is about a variety of things.

1) DIY.. I love to do things myself. If it can be done I want to do it! I love upcycling clothes and in the future, furniture. I am obsessed (yes, I admit) with pinterest and finding new DIYs and various different hacks.

2) Travel... Hence the title. You guys have no idea since we not acquainted but I have been back home for just over a year now from an intense 6 month long trip to India and just a few months before that adventuring all over Mexico and British Columbia, Canada. I was 19 when I left and nearly 21 by the time I got home. So I am now saying in one place but seriously, the ocean and open roadways are always calling my name. I can hear the sirens singing.

I will share little road trips and weekend trips that I take even with a full time job working in an office. I haven't done much domestic travel so that will be the travel talk. I will even more importantly talk about how to do it on a budget but still be as comfortable and *glamorous* as possible. ;)

3) I have PTSD. This blog will also contain posts about how I deal with it being prescription free.

4) I do my best to live a simple, chemical free lifestyle so I will share my opinions and helpful tips in regards to that.

5) I have been living Paleo (mostly!) (Ties into number 4) so I will share recipes and experiences cooking paleo (I.e. like how difficult it is to cook with coconut flour).

6) Other ramblings and things about my daily life and being a young adult trying to figure it out and handling the mundane-ness of it all. Frankly, when you have been traveling for so long, staying in one place and being apart of the rat race and being on a tight budget is mundane to me however it can be appreciated by making the most of life and having all the adventures you possibly can!

No comments:

Post a Comment